Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Best Sites from Diigo in Education

Diigo is a community of users that tags and shares resources of interest to various groups. It has a very active technology in education group.
http://groups.diigo.com/diigoineducation/bookmark
I find many very useful sites through this group. The people who post here are very committed to sharing the best of what's out there. One of the best things about Web 2.0 tools like Diigo is the worldwide sense of connectedness you begin to develop as you use it.

1 comment:

  1. Mark,
    Do you prefer Diigo over Del.icio.us or Digg? If so, why? I have not used it, so I'm not sure I want to install yet another toolbar unless I know it is superior to what I'm already using. Would you talk about it briefly in class this Thursday?

    ReplyDelete

Followers